- Apparently only 187 people from Ham and Petersham took part in the consultation about this two years ago.
- A slightly shorter walk or cycle ride to Twickenham Station.
(Not sure WE see this as a 'concern', more a blessing).
- Harm to the character of Ham and Petersham.
- Harm to the biodiversity.
(This is an old one. Please see our blog here).
- Turning Ham into a commuter parking hotspot.
- Damage to Hammerton Ferry.
- Increase in leisure cyclists from the other side of the Thames making their way out of London.